GPO is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Executive Director of English Language Systems for electronic companies
Recruitment code: CEOELS-GKC
Work location: Dong Da district, Hanoi
• Responsible for maintaining and developing the English Language system's business, operational and service success.
• Each center’s strategic objectives set up and center administration.
• Build up system’s business strategies and business plan.
• Build up, appropriate organizational structure to well implement the approved business plan. Properly cascade down the action plan in details for related departments.
• Build up, implement, control, up-date policies and operating procedures of the center in compliance with the provisions of the System and current legislation.
• Build up, develop and lead talent management. Build up and preserve the center culture.
• Ensure service quality as committed to customer, developer and common standards.
• Set up and control annual operational budget.
• Build up organizational structure which is included the necessary functions.
• Set up head count plan, recruitment plan, training plan annually.
• Make a good relationship with local authority for the System operation smoothly.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, statistics, finance or other analytical area of study.
• At least 5 years in senior leadership positions for CEO position..
• Management and leadership skills. Ability to lead and develop in oriented development environment.
• A strong leader can work in a dynamic environment, rapid growth and more challenge.
• Experience in management of strategic business units at different positions.
• Salary: 30.000.000 - 40.000.000 VNĐ
• Professional, dynamic working environment
• Opportunity to prove your ability and develop yourself
• Other benefits in kind (company parties/events and birthday).
• Please email your confidential CV to: email@example.com with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position – Recruitment Code. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1970
• Contact: Ms. Kim Anh – Tel. 024.71096868 – 091 777 3055.
• Deadline: As soon as possible.